Thursday, October 26, 2006

Story so far.. 6 weeks in..

The League has never been so close nor so competitive.

Uncle Bob (League winners from last season), Celtic (League winners from 3 seasons ago) are leading the pack, with Hendrix close behind, one point behind both of them. Annnnnd then, Madras, Auckland, WKK, Loko, Barnes and the Groovers all within 3 points of eachother.. with the new team Nellie's Rangers yet to score a point. We all know how difficult it is as a new team in the beginning, but I am sure the points will come very soon.

Yours truly has already played 3 games - one for Madras, and 2 for the Groovers. And for the opportunity, I am thankful .. nice to see the old touch sometimes came back, the vision, etc.. but the legs are a different matter ! The old war wound has unfortunately reared its ugly head, and come back to haunt me on my last venture onto the beautiful green patches between the white chalk lines, and thats me out for a while.. (gutted).


But just for me, here's an old pic of me and the bro after some game at the Elms too many moons ago ! And, yes, i am pulling a strange face.. but check out the legs ! (only for the ladies mind)

Anyway's..

The website will show you the scores, etc... our resident website manager Hamid, continuing to update scores, and scorers (if given), so we may peruse the league standings.

And I will look to continue updating this ol' blog.

u still reading?.. bloody hell.

No comments: