Tuesday, September 02, 2008

EMAIL TO MANAGERS 02.09.08


Hi guys, Season soon to kick off.  
A few things.  

1. New fixture list to accommodate the Groovers for Ramadan = 1st 2 weeks of season - moved them to afternoon game. 
2. Contact List - all managers details - pls take note so can get in touch with eachother for any issues. 
3. Linesmen - issue has been brought up - I think you guys need to agree with eachother to provide linesmen - b4 each game? b4 season kicks off? 
4. Changing Rooms - there will be a petition going around to sign and send to council for improvements request/demand. 
5. Refs - I will be requesting that the ref agency confirm to the Home team manager the name and number of the ref so can contact him for any reason such as late, etc.. to let u know this confirmation can happen late on saturday night so don't worry too much if not received anything by then - will confirm once agency agreed. I will be managing the getting of these - all u will get is a conf, with number,name (hopefully!) 
6. Would also like to introduce new request..! could the Home team manager please send me text with result of game 
7. Blog - I am looking to carry on the blog for the coming season http://barnesalonafc.blogspot.com/ and will be looking to upload the league tables on there each week. Please let ur guys know.  

And lastly, ..  

8. Let's keep this a friendly league, enjoy the competition, respect each other :-) please remind your players who get heated to not spoil the enjoyment of a Sunday footy game ! I know you would all rather go home and get ready for the week, having enjoyed kicking a ball around with other friends/teammates ! I hope captains will take this on board and set the example - if anything does go down, let both captains talk and discuss how to resolve in amicable way ! I will obviously want to hear of any issues throughout the season.  

I need to bore myself with the usual saying I re-iterate at the beginning of each season..  

Live it - love it - play it


No comments: