Tuesday, December 12, 2006

10th December '06 Cup Weekend

I had a hangover.. and hence, haven't much to report on this Sunday's football activities, as I couldn't get off my bed except to get to my sofa... and then getting up to return back to my bed.. birthday's hey..

Good news was the games took place. I did take a walkabout the day before to check the pitches both at Barn Elms and Barnes Common, and providing it did not rain, I thought them fit to play on the next day. Thank God the weather report was correct in stipulating no rains due until late on on Sunday. Anyway, enough about that.

Results

Groovers 1 Loko 2
Auckland 3 Madras 1
Celtic 5 Barnes 2
Hendrix 1 Wkk 4

Comments..? humm.. well... uuhhh... Auckland took revenge from their defeat to Madras in the League few weeks prior... and ... erm... Wkk seemed to have found the goal touch finally... although is that just a one off...? ... erm... Celtic beat Barnes ... and Groovers didn't beat Loko..

Goodnight.

No comments: